Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ideas for Minecraft

Hi everybody. As you can see, I'm a big fan of the game Minecraft. I have some ideas that I think would be cool for future versions of the game. Here's a list of them:

1. More END Mobs

2. Above ground entrances to strongholds so you won't have to dig down

3. Creeper and Enderman Dungeons

4. A rare chance of golden apples falling from oak trees

5. Cocoa Beans falling from birch trees

6. More Bosses (example, Creeper King)

7. New Mob Werewolf

8. Flint and Steel Enchantments

9. Spawn Eggs in Dungeons and Strongholds

10. New ore, Ruby (better and rarer than diamonds.)

11. New mob, Polar Bear (only in tundra biomes)

12. New mob, Nether Guard (found in nether fortresses)

13. New Mob, Human Villagers (only in npc villages)

14. New ore set, Ruby tools, armor, and blocks. (part of ruby ore)

15. Skylands world type

Those are my top 15 ideas for Minecraft. I hope they get added.





No comments:

Post a Comment